Monday, February 5, 2018

Greetings - two days in a row, eh?

Just wanted to clear up something that I've been getting asked about.  Two ways to get your books:

1.  Order online from Booksamillion.com, amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com   PLEASE leave a review if you do this.  Lots of reviews means that when anyone is searching for a children's book about Biblical history, these two will pop up. 

2.  Order from me.  I can personalize and sign them for you - also a special embossed stamp that has Shakespeare and Dickens on it.  Email me at meweldon14.com for the personalization info.  I accept payment through Paypal.  Each book is $10 - or 2 for $15.  What a DEAL! 

I have a limited supply of "In the Beginning" but lots of "In the Gardens" available.

Blessings!  OH - wanta see my new pet?  This is Wally - I got him from Walmart of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment